Kale Chips Recipe
Kale Chips are a low carb and keto-friendly snack. This superfood is so easy to make. It's healthy and vegan, too!
- mixing bowl
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 4 cups of kale leaves chopped into small chip-sized bites
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Fill a large mixing bowl with the kale, and then pour in olive oil
- 3. Mixx until the oil lightly covers all of the kale
- 4. Sprinkle each of the seasonings over the kale and mix
- 5. Spread the kale out evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- 6. Bake 15 minutes or until crispy
- 7. Let cool for 3-5 minutes, then remove from baking sheet and enjoy!
Ovens can vary so keep an eye on the kale when baking. Adjust the time for your oven, so you don't undercook or burn the kale.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!