Chipotle's Cilantro Lime Rice Copy Cat Recipe
This is the best Cilantro Lime Rice recipe. It tastes exactly like Chipotle's rice!
- Rice Cooker
- Measuring Cups
- measuring spoons
- mixing bowl
- Chef Knife
- White Long Grain Rice: 2 Cups
- Water: 3 Cups
- Bay Leaf: One
- Minced Cilantro: 1/2 Cup
- Kosher Salt: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lime Juice: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 1/2 Teaspoon
- Rice bran oil: 2 Tablespoons
- 1. Add 3 cups of water to 2 cups of rice to a rice cooker (or a pot, if cooking stovetop)
- 2. Add a bay leaf
- 3. Cook rice
- 4. While the rice is cooking, chop one bunch of cilantro
- 5. When the rice is finished, add 2 Tablespoons of Rice Bran Oil and let it sit for at least 10 minutes
- 6. After the rice has been sitting, transfer it to a mixing bowl and add 1/2 cup of the chopped cilantro, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7. Mix together and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!