Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers
This This is a Greek-inspired lemon chicken skewer recipe, has a delicious garlic lemon flavor that is gluten-free,and so healthy!
- mixing bowl
- Freezer Bag
- Grill Pan
- * 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- * 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- * 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- * 4 cloves of garlic minced
- * 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- * 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- * Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- * 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into approximately 1 inch cubes
- 1. To make the marinade, whisk together all of the liquid ingredients, dry spices, and garlic in a bowl.
- 2. Add the chicken and the marinade to a freezer bag. Seal the bage and massage the marinade into the chicken and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- 3. Heat the grill pan to medium-high heat.
- 4. Thread the chicken onto skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes.
- 5. Oil grill pan and place the chicken skewers on them. Grill the chicken for 3-4 minutes then flip it over and grill for another 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 6. Serve with Tzatziki Sauce or a refreshing summer salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!