Taco Bell Seasoning Copycat
When you can't go out to get your Taco Bell fix, have this seasoning in your pantry. This copycat Taco Bell seasoning is easy to make. This recipe makes enough to season one pound of ground beef.
- mixing bowl
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- Whisk together onion flakes, flour, bouillon granules, garlic salt, cumin, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and sugar in a bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!